2012 Berkeley Asia Business Conference!
The 2012 Berkeley Asia Business Conference, the largest student-run event on the West Coast about Asia, will take place on 17th March at the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus. This year's theme of "The Emerged Market - Epicenter of growth, consumption, and innovation" seeks to explore new businesses/innovations coming up from Asian countries and spreading into the world. Please join over 500 Bay Area professionals and graduate students!
- G. Paul Matthews, Founder, Director and Portfolio Manager, Mattews International Capital Management, highly renowned independent investment management firm focused on Asia
- Paul Cheng, Author of "On Equal Terms", Board Member and Advisor to companies in China and Asia as well as being active in the private equity arena
- Wayne Dai, Founder, Chairman, President and CEO of VeriSilicon Holdings, Cal alumnus, recognized as The Ernst Young Entrepreneur of The Year in China
With Comments from:
- Dean Rich Lyons of the UC Berkeley-Haas School of Business and Former Chief Learning Officer at Goldman Sachs
- Mark Beckford, CEO, NetBridge Global, Inc
- Kan Liu , Director, Alibaba
- Clean Tech Clean technology arena: is there a war between the East and the West?
- Matt Lecar, Principal of Smart Grid Strategy, GE Energy
- Jit Bhattacharya, CEO, Mission Motors
- Damian Chan, International Director for Americas, Singapore Economic Development Board
- Gerd Goette, Managing Partner, Siemens Venture Capital
- Theodore Kuh, Former Managing Director & Co-Head Global Retail Group, Citigroup
- Koji Asada, Deputy General Manager, Asian Corporate Banking Division, New York, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Hanson Li, Managing Director of Hina Group
- Tom Chin, Co-Founder of the Chiic Group International
- Networking sessions with the professionals from leading companies
See our web site for more details!